Nicklin, Phyllis (1954) King Edward VII statue, Highgate Park, Moseley Road, Highgate, Birmingham. [Image] (Unpublished)
Available under License .
Photograph of a bronze statue of King Edward VII, made in 1913, in Highgate Park, Moseley Road, Highgate, which formerly stood in Victoria Square. The park, former waste land, was opened in 1876. The photograph was taken in 1954.
|Type of Work:||Image|
|School/Faculty:||Faculties (to 1997) > Faculty of Education|
|Department:||Department of Extramural Studies|
Scanned by the Chrysalis project in 2004, from original 35mm slides held at the University of Birmingham.
|Date:||26 February 1954|
See the location now via Google Maps (52.4692,-1.88234)
|Series/Collection Name:||Birmingham's Buildings and Urban Topography|
|Keywords:||Birmingham, Balsall Heath, Highgate, statues, Edward VII, parks, houses, Twentieth century Birmingham|
|Subjects:||H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions|
H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
D History General and Old World > DA Great Britain
|Funders:||Museums, Libraries and Archives (MLA) West Midlands|
|Copyright Status:||Copyright and database rights in this material belong to MLA West Midlands and the University of Birmingham. The photographic image is available to download and redistribute for non-commercial purposes.|
|Copyright Holders:||University of Birmingham|
|Remote Supplementary Files:|
Repository Staff Only: item control page