Nicklin, Phyllis (1953) St. Peter's Church, central Birmingham. [Image] (Unpublished)
Available under License .
Photograph of St. Peter's Church (Roman Catholic), in central Birmingham, built in 1786, extended in 1802 and 1825, and demolished in 1969. The photograph was taken in 1953.
|Type of Work:||Image|
|School/Faculty:||Faculties (to 1997) > Faculty of Education|
|Department:||Department of Extramural Studies|
Scanned by the Chrysalis project in 2004, from original 35mm slides held at the University of Birmingham.
See the location now via Google Maps (52.4762,-1.91304)
|Series/Collection Name:||Birmingham's Buildings and Urban Topography|
|Keywords:||Birmingham, churches, terraced houses, Late eighteenth/early nineteenth century Birmingham|
|Subjects:||H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions|
H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
D History General and Old World > DA Great Britain
|Funders:||Museums, Libraries and Archives (MLA) West Midlands|
|Copyright Status:||Copyright and database rights in this material belong to MLA West Midlands and the University of Birmingham. The photographic image is available to download and redistribute for non-commercial purposes.|
|Copyright Holders:||University of Birmingham|
|Remote Supplementary Files:|
Repository Staff Only: item control page